A request from kairi00 :D. Here's a humble start:

-ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONGS TO US
-You Spoony Bard!
-OFF COURSE!!!

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whoops, I forgot to add where I got them from...

first one was from Wingzero (duh!)
second one was from FF3
third was from FF7 (Battle Square :D)

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Thanks guys.. keep 'em coming! :D

My turn:
- Initiate Super Death Brow (Art of Fighting - Genesis)
- Congraturation! (POW - NES)
- Why do I have to along? (Aero Fighters)

And.... from King of Fighters '97 ending:
The battle end...
Thank to our heroes, the world is safe again.
Right? Wrong?
No one can say.
But as long as humans rule the world...
The Orochi awakening is not so far away...
Is humankind too late to avoid destruction?
When the ambitions of many drive the world to destruction..
To stop this, the Orochi exist.
The Orochi... God's messenger?
Perhaps...
May be humankind is at fault.
Humankind.
Ambitious, cruel, and resilient.
But it cannot be forgotten...
The real enemy is not Orochi.
Humankind's real enemy?
We've seen the enemy, and it is us..

For more fun:
http://zanyvg.overclocked.org/

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great link! I got it bookmarked. :D
Now here's something that got me in both CT and CC. I didn't know I was so gullible until the damn programming room part.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Babelfish is so fun :D

How are you gentlemen? All your base are belong to us! I would like to fornicate with the blue flowers.

--------->

How are you a rider? Its whole lower surfaces is belongs to us. I may make the foutre blue flowers.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hehheh. I just copied and pasted the entire movie quote thingy you had into babelfish and had it translated into chinese. :D:D:D:D:D:D It's hilarious!!!:D

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
it's really a bad idea to use bablefish to translate japanese with. but for single words, or a short phrase, it sure beats buying a $500 tanslation app. :)

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
"To be, or not to be,--that is the question:--
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them?--To die,--To sleep,--
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
The heart-ache, and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to, 'tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wisht. To die,--to sleep;--
To sleep! perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub;
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come,
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil
Must give us pause: there's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life;
For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
The oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely,
The pangs of despised love, the law's delay,
The insolence of the office, and the spurns
That patient merit of the unworthy takes,
When he himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin? who would fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,--
The undiscover'd country, from whose bourn
No traveller returns,--puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know not of?
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all;
And thus the native hue of resolution
Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought;
And enterprises of great pith and moment,
With this regard, their currents turn awry,
And lose the name of action."

-------->

"Its or not its, -- this one is him the question: - - if ' tis more splendid in entendement undergoing belts and arrows indignantevermoegens or taking arms against a sea of hardnesses and one is opposed it? end -- to die, -- to sleep more, - -; and by a dream for saying we were finished the naturalness anguish and the impacts miles to which the meat takes care too much, ' tisconsummation Devoutly its wisht. To die, sleep --; - - to sleep! perchance with the dream: it is frotación ay; It stops in this dream of the death that dreams can come, if we mixed with this reel of death, must appears to us to slow down: there is the respect which forms the emergency state of the so long lifespan; It would whip to take you it and scorns it for which time, badly opresor, the proud man contumely which jabs liked the geverachteten that the deceleration of the law, scorns insolence of the office and that the quality of transfer has patience of Geldeinnahme, him infuriate, if itself can be that its quietus with the overdraft bodkin corner? with which takes fardels to soften to gruñir and under one tired lifespan, however pavor something after the death, - - the country undiscover' D, of Bourn of piece of race does not turn over those, -- the will of Puzzlespiele and us that something we took these diseases, to have the fly, to which we know No? If types too cowardly of us all; And the indigenous dial tone of division is sicklied consequently óer with the shape of plate of thought; And the companies of large Marks and the moment, with this respect, their electricities give a bad return and lose the name of the activity."

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
wait a minute...damn...I thought you guys were talking about Montreal...crap...:emb::emb: I need new glasses...Maybe that's why you guys were so puzzled about the speed. It takes my family 4 hours to get to Montreal and 7 hours to get to Vancouver. I'm almost sure that's right. I'll ask my mom tomorrow when she wakes up. BTW my uncle does live in Vancouver, which makes me wonder even more why I had thought Montreal...:confused:. Anyways, sorry about the mixup. :emb:

Sorry, disregard the above. I had multiple windows open, and typed into the wrong one...:emb:

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
You should take a look at the "tales of Destiny work in VGS?" thread in VGS section.....Xeven translated the shiorimate.net page using babelfish. :D

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If there is, it's too late...:D I've seen that pic in the Useless Post Thread, but it's a good reminder to NEVER USE BABELFISH :D

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
That large popularity love rice cartoon finally in the PS software!
-Konami Love Hina Game Site Translated by Bablefish.
:D

Those where it becomes " the nucleus " of the latest game, force only of game boy advance are the battle * scene which overflows.
Is expressed with the false 3d with the battle * mode which, with speedy and original visual perfect action the ƒLƒ} ‚é.
Naming, the " ƒ”ƒ@ƒŠƒAƒuƒ‹ * quarter view * system "!
Because also the movement of each character of enemy and friendly is the variation abundant, battle more and more becomes funny!
-Konami GetBackers Site Translated by Bablefish.:D

" You avoided battle, in order not to be found, you became possible it disappears to the enemy country " by constructing concept and 3d spacial everything which overturn common sense of the * & & & & * former action game with polygon, it is called " interactive "
-Konami MGS2 Site Translated by Bablefish :D

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
So you finally went to that site, eh Asz? :) now if only we could order games direct....unfortunately Konami only ships to Japan addresses. :(

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Yeah, I went there a couple days ago, but just to grab the pics off the website to add them to my LH pictures collection ;) . I never thought of translating it with bablefish (maybe because I remembered how bad a translator it was for Japanese). Yeah, I wish I could order the game.... If I could, I would, 'cause I gotta get ALL the LH stuff (well most of it anyways :)) I even started getting all the LH hentai I could find, just to umm... complete my collection of course! :heh:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts