Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
6,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have Corn because is the fastest playing the games (that can play ^^ ) But I have a problem and is that have croppy sound, sometimes I turn off the sound to play whitout disturbing stuff, but, sometimes it go so fast and I need the sound, so what can I do? please helpme people :p

·
6,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
mmm...
answewrs are welcome

·
6,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well mmm... I want to play:
Mario 64
Waverace 64
Mario Kart 64
rush 2

but actually Im playing Mario 64, to finish it (I have 102 stars ^^)

but whit all the games the sound is the same, I mean, first no problem, then when is so much to charge like poligons, well it stars to do an echo or something like that that is messing whit the other sound, so... what can I do? or is a Emulator problem?

·
6,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh and deadly arts and pokemon snap, but this two seems that can be played in corn, so what emulator can work whit this two?

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
6,550 Posts
with the system specs you are using, i suppose you are left with ultrahle and corn.. ultrahle seems to be able to run those two tho.. as for your sound problems with corn, try messing around with the audio pre-buffer size.. you should set it as low as possible without sound distortion.. One way would be to set it all the way down (low) position and play a game like Mario, if the sound stutters, then exit and move the slider a notch upwards, continue repeating this process until you get optimal sound.. :) and don't forge to SAVE your config.. :p

also try setting the other parameters this way..
OPTION->Use: Corn-L
Graphics->Resolution: 640x480 fullscreen: on, vodoo: off, high-end: on.

·
6,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by Xeven
with the system specs you are using, i suppose you are left with ultrahle and corn.. ultrahle seems to be able to run those two tho.. as for your sound problems with corn, try messing around with the audio pre-buffer size.. you should set it as low as possible without sound distortion.. One way would be to set it all the way down (low) position and play a game like Mario, if the sound stutters, then exit and move the slider a notch upwards, continue repeating this process until you get optimal sound.. :) and don't forge to SAVE your config.. :p

also try setting the other parameters this way..
OPTION->Use: Corn-L
Graphics->Resolution: 640x480 fullscreen: on, vodoo: off, high-end: on.
yup, I tried to play whit SupraHLE but seems that can´t play whit winXP, for Corn, I made like you said and seems like I have the best config, Thanx ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.