Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a burned copy of my brother's Bloody Roar 2 cd, and the emulator wont run it straight out. I've tried converting it to ISO, no luck there either. Is there a software version of the mod chip that is required here, or is it just the current cd thats having problems? Whatever the case, any input would be appreciated.

Thanx all,
Gmoff

S

·
0 Posts
epsxe runs backups just as well as real games. Maybe the original doesnt work either?

·
Registered
78 Posts
If you have a good CD reader program , like CloneCD ePSXe can run backups BETTER that normal games. My copy of 'Spyro the Dragon' was increadibly old and super-scratched, the music wouyld skip every 6 seconds, I read it at 1X with Clone CD with max error correction and now it hardly skips at all :).

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
maybe it's a bad disc? :confused:

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Originally posted by Quickdart
If you have a good CD reader program , like CloneCD ePSXe can run backups BETTER that normal games. My copy of 'Spyro the Dragon' was increadibly old and super-scratched, the music wouyld skip every 6 seconds, I read it at 1X with Clone CD with max error correction and now it hardly skips at all :).
Ya,clone cd is great ,I always use and recommend it.

S

·
0 Posts
yup, another vote for clonecd :)

...but I haven't encountered copies that played better than the originals....but maybe that has to do with how well your drive runs real psx cd's....some have problems with it.

·
100% emulated freak
1,028 Posts
another vote for clonecd from me

·
Nintendo Zealot
1,425 Posts
Yes I agree as well,clone cd is my prefered program for backing up my games etc.
Its very non over complicated and has never let me down.
:p :) :p

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
men, thids just begin to be a software forum :):D:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts