Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all i know theres already a topic on this, but its a week old and i didn't want to hijack someone elses topic.

Anyways getting on to the matter at hand, i'm having troubles converting a .SPS file from gamefaqs to .SAV. From what i understand of reading another topic i have to use the option to import a gameshark screenshot, in order to convert the file.

Thats fine, i already tried that. I get this http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u45/rmcin329/VBA screenshots/VBAproblem.jpg

When i try to do that however. Tried 2 saves from their with the exact same error message shown there. I'm pretty sure i have a US rom so i don't think thats the problem.

Can anyone shed some light on the issue?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
the error message is self explanatory. the save is not made for your copy of megaman.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
check the rom info screen (File menu) when the game is loaded then google it :\

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, well i picked up a new ROM and the files convert without error now, so the problem is solved. Strange part is the old ROM was in english, and quite honestly seemed to be a US version.

Ah well, whatever the case, the problem is now solved, thanks for the help Squall.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.