Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Canadian Spaceman
8,906 Posts
Not possible.

· Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i already used this software. but im not remember convert ff8 or ff7 to pc version. and it's really software can do like that exactly. but i lost it because my harddisk error. anymore idea please.

· Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
KanedA said:
did you do search on google for example?
Im still looking for it in google. just try Ngemu first. maybe someone know. oh do u know tool that can edit anything in ff8 memory card? i used to have it too. it can edit all of the ff8 state, card, money, weapon. but what i want is not it. it only tool can convert memory card ff8 psx version to pc version. anyone help me, please...

· Registered
654 Posts
No one has written such a tool. The person writing it would have to know the internal layout of the FF8 PSX save and the internal layout of the FF8 PC save and would have to write a tool specifically for just that one conversion.

Dan

· Ride the Darkness
337 Posts
goodluck said:
oh do u know tool that can edit anything in ff8 memory card? i used to have it too. it can edit all of the ff8 state, card, money, weapon.
You can use the PEC cheat plugin for ePSXe and get all money, weapons etc. That's the closest you can get to a "tool" that can do that.

· Registered
654 Posts
Fascinating. So someone figured out the game save internal layout of both PSX and PC versions of FF8, and wrote a converter.

Unfortunately, psxmemtool.ngemu.com no longer exists, and I for one can't locate any other sites that have it mirrored.

Dan

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.