Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I am aware there are a metric f**k ton of already existing threads and discussions about this, so off the top I will apologize for creating yet another one. However, now that I have let me get to the issue. I have searched through the many, many discussions on this site and on numerous other sites and I have not yet been able to find a solution that works for me. What I am trying to do is convert a No$GBA save file to a DeSmuMe save file, and I have tried everything I've been able to find on this subject to no avail. Some have said simply renaming the file worked for them, others tried file conversion sites, importing the battery file, converting the file and then importing it, etc etc. I have tried all of these without success. I would greatly appreciate any assistance that can be offered, and can provide any information needed upon request.

At this point I'm pretty sure it's not any sort of technical issue and moreso just the fact that I am technologically illiterate haha. But hey, that's what the internet is for right?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts