Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I've now legitimately bought my game ( Toy Story 2 :) ), and every time I load, it takes a long time to even come up with a screen from the game, but no worries, what I want to know is:
Any settings other than;
P.E.Op.S. PSX SoftGL GPU Plugin
P.E.Op.S. PSX SPU Sound Plugin
HIDInput PSX Controller Plugin
CD ROM Device Interface
Dynarec CPU core ticked

Anything I need to change?
And where can I find/change the button setting, I've got my PS1 to USB converter coming soon, but for now, I need the controls for keyboard, googled it, can't find them :(

Sorry for all the questions :)
Thanks
Joe

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey, I'm not here 2 tell u how 2 solveur problem... jejeje :D
acctually i was wonderin if u could help me, cause i downloaded the pcsx but the truth is i dont know... wtf to do with it xD
i started downloading FF7 and i dont know how to play it.
Hope u can help me!
:dead:
:beer:

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
acctually i was wonderin if u could help me, cause i downloaded the pcsx but the truth is i dont know... wtf to do with it xD
Hope u can help me!
Rule breakers don't get help.

Hi,
I've now legitimately bought my game ( Toy Story 2 :) ), and every time I load, it takes a long time to even come up with a screen from the game, but no worries, what I want to know is:
Any settings other than;
P.E.Op.S. PSX SoftGL GPU Plugin
P.E.Op.S. PSX SPU Sound Plugin
HIDInput PSX Controller Plugin
CD ROM Device Interface
Dynarec CPU core ticked

Anything I need to change?
And where can I find/change the button setting, I've got my PS1 to USB converter coming soon, but for now, I need the controls for keyboard, googled it, can't find them :(

Sorry for all the questions :)
Thanks
Joe
PeopsoftGL?

does not exist!

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
Hope u can help me!
then dont post in this thread, and on that note, dont post messages like this at all because you are violating our warez policy (read the link below) when you do so. if you want support with a pirated game you need to look elsewhere.

http://forums.ngemu.com/751350-post2.html

this thread is staying open but i do not want to see posts like this from you again.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
Plugins are the input/output engines for a emulator
BIOS is the basic bootcode which starts the mainhardware.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm sorry i didn't know that i was against the rules :(
but could u at least explain 2 me what the pug ins are as well as the bios?
:bow:
BIOS is the start-up of the actually operating system ( like windows ), and the plugins ( from what I've found ), control things such as the graphics drivers, and the control systems.
I've also managed to change my controls now, but I still need help, I keep getting black areas on some on the parts, almost like shadows, can I get rid of these?
Thanks
Joe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.