Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
EmuAddict-_-;;
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have search in the forum all the talk only about "why is the game so fast?" I'm looking for a way to control the speed with epsxe because there is certain place in game where I want to skip by increasing the speed and reduce it back to continue play. This feature can be use with Psxeven by esc during play and configure the plugin into fast mode or nice mode. But epsxe can't do that because u can't configure plugin while game in play. Anyone?

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Pete's plugins let you do that, turn the frame limiter on and off, just read his documentation.

·
Registered
144 Posts
A controller button would be even better, identical to what ZSNES allows.

But that would require ePSXe being updated some time, and there are forms of bacteria that will evolve into sentient species before that happens.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
all you need is a bit of trickery and you're set ;)

pete's plugins allow you to pick a keyboard key to set as the frame-unlimiter (default is the 9 key). download JoyToKey and set a controller button as a keyboard button. tell Pete's plugin to use that. voila!

and anyway, aperson, actually this feature wouldn't be a function of ePSXe at all. ePSXe does not control FPS limiting, the GPU plugin does. therefore, you could bypass the joytokey if Pete allowed gamepads to be bound to his hotkeys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.