Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Logitech dual action gamepad thinking I would be able to play Project64 comfortably and enjoyably.

I was very wrong. Using this controllers analog stick to control The characters is extremely frustrating. I feel like I have no control over Mario when I'm trying to walk or run in small parts of the level or walk on something that requires one direction of movement like walking on a board floating in Mid-air in Mario64.

The stick just makes Mario move all over sometimes and it feels like such a challenge to steady this analog stick and play properly.

I set the thing to 66% also, but it still hasnt helped.

Anyone else experience this? This analog stick blows.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
The dual analogue can be a ***** to get working, but its a great control once it is.

You want to grab the latest Logitech Gaming Software from the wingman team website, and install the drivers.

Then disable the Profiler software from starting up and reboot.

It should be easily setup after that, Also nab Nrage v2.1 from the emutalk plugin section.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I tried to use the Nrage plugin but whenever I tried to configure to controls it doesn't work.

Edit:

I got Nrages plugin to work, It feels a bit smoother but still very challenging when I'm walking on something narrow and small.

BTW what will that software update do?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts