Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I got an PS2/PC controller, to play pc games and to play on PCSX2.
But.. i dont know how to use it in PCSX2... i readed that ppl say to use Lilipad.. but how to make it work so i can use my controller? and how to make the buttons PS2 buttons and not PC buttons?

Please some one help me with it, i hate playing PS2 games with keyboard..!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi,

I got an PS2/PC controller, to play pc games and to play on PCSX2.
But.. i dont know how to use it in PCSX2... i readed that ppl say to use Lilipad.. but how to make it work so i can use my controller? and how to make the buttons PS2 buttons and not PC buttons?

Please some one help me with it, i hate playing PS2 games with keyboard..!
I think i found out what was been the problem.. My PC dont recognize my controller.. how to make my PC recognize my controller so i can play it with PCSX2?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Install the drivers.
I know, i did everything, but now i got another problem.
if i use SSSPSX Pad i cant walk forward on KH 1.. because SSSPSX Pad dont have all buttons from the PS2.. only some..
and if i use Lilypad, i got 2 problems again:
(1 and 2 are two diffrent configured settings from Lilypad)
1. I Set it up and it says that Dual Shock 2 isn't in the PS2... But my controller is in the PC..
2. KH 1 starts normally, but when i come to the menu New game and Load Game, i cant do anything (forward, backward, Square, etc.)
But i realy want to use Lilypad, because it has all buttons from the PS2 controller..

Can some one help and say whats the problem and how to fix it?

Ty!:thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.