Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok in beta 1.6 you would use the joystick plugin but 1.0.3 doesn't have it. so do I have to use Xpadder or something?

·
将軍
558 Posts
ok in beta 1.6 you would use the joystick plugin but 1.0.3 doesn't have it. so do I have to use Xpadder or something?
Xpadder or also you can use JoyTokey:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Using either of those programs, will I be able to use my analog sticks for gameplay? If not, Ill continue to stay with Chankast.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Yeah, just stick with Chankast then or you can try Makaron, that emu is pretty active. Don't know really what's going on these days with NullDC. No Raz comm. in a long time. It's been many months since 1.0.3 released and I keep on thinking we'll get our heavliy desired controller support back any day now. But even Christmas and New Year have gone by and nothing. I know he IS busy with his real life, but it would have been nice to get a fix for this like Raz was trying to get out post release. Oh well, someday we'll have our analogue back.

·
Registered
28 Posts
The Real Option is Open Source, many people has one Real Life, but one Open Source, many people can Help, for this, this emu spend too time for a New Release.
No War for emus, Open and the People Help, like Dolphin, PCSX2 and others, free the Source, and many people Help to build one Better emu.

Sorry for my Bad English, I´m From Brazil, and Due my Best.

·
Registered
278 Posts
The Real Option is Open Source, many people has one Real Life, but one Open Source, many people can Help, for this, this emu spend too time for a New Release.
No War for emus, Open and the People Help, like Dolphin, PCSX2 and others, free the Source, and many people Help to build one Better emu.

Sorry for my Bad English, I´m From Brazil, and Due my Best.
I think I understand and whole heartedily agree.

·
Registered
28 Posts
But is on Linux, I offer my Help on Virtual Jaguar, because, none matters, and I'm think, my Help maybe due something, And if I understand the Core of the Dreamcast, I make my own EMU, like I offer my Help in Virtual Jaguar, Many People Help, if the Source is Free. Think about this....

·
Premium Member
2,299 Posts
But is on Linux, I offer my Help on Virtual Jaguar, because, none matters, and I'm think, my Help maybe due something, And if I understand the Core of the Dreamcast, I make my own EMU, like I offer my Help in Virtual Jaguar, Many People Help, if the Source is Free. Think about this....
OK... I've thought of it. You can start by porting lxdream to Windows. Have fun. :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm Think about this, download the source, and see what I make.
No problems, maybe GTK interface to be replaced and some fixes has been done for compile on Windows, because 90% of the code maybe replaced for Windows CODES for due this, but if Your has due this and I'm offer my Help like many offer to, for many Play anjoy and blablabla, whats the problem in Help us Play anjoy and blablabla ????
Solve 2 Problems, Us Play, and yours anjoy with your family, friends and etc...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts