Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I installed that driver recommended in the getting rumble working for wireless 360 pads thing, and now my controller stops responding if I challenge people to Triple Triad. I don't know if it matters but the set-up for my controller on the control panel has gone from having 12 buttons to 32.
I've tried uninstalling the driver and re-installing the old drivers with no joy

Something else I've noticed, if I try and configure the pad all buttons reconfigure to J1b_UP and d-pad inputs just aren't registering at all

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

I'm not sure but did you try hitting f5 I think that changes between analog and digital.
That might help you, again not sure.

Also if all buttons are configured as J1b_UP, there must be a button stuck or something like that, check in the controllers settings in control panel.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks, I have tried both of those things and have even tried switching the controllers about using a different 360 controller to no avail, in the properties section of the game controllers the d-pad hat seems to work fine, but when I try and calibrate the controller the dpad gets stuck in the top left, and that has happened on 3 seperate 360 controllers.

I've sorted it out, was a driver error sorry for wasting your time

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.