Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya. My friend and I want to use the Cyberpad plugin to play a multiplayer game. This works fine, up until the point that the game is a hotseat game, only the first controller port is used. The host is able to control things, the other player is not.

Is there any way to have both players use port 1? Either at the same time, or have players swap between Port 1 and Port 2?

Thanks!

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hm. Cyberpad has no plugin settings. And epsxe doesn't have any controller plugins, right?

(Wouldn't be wise in a normal state of play, but some games would be necessary. Any game with hotseat multiplayer, or even just passing off the controller in not quite multiplayer games.)

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Reviving this in case tech has advanced in the last half a year, I am still interested in hotseat multiplayer over the internet. (The actual game in question is FFT using a GameShark code to control all units. I've done this on a real PSX, and it is amazingly fun.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.