Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I can play all of my games using an n64 controller thru an n64/psx usb adapter. However, when I try using my psx controller, I can not configure anything. My psx controller works with other emulators, but it will not work with epsxe.

Any suggestions on what I can try? I really hate using my n64 controller for psx games.

thank you!

·
Registered
654 Posts
I use a PS2 controller with the Radio Shack PSX->USB adapter and have no problems.

Does your PSX->USB adapter have profiling software that comes with it? If so, you need to turn that off when using the controller with PSX emulation.

Dan

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
SDWILLIA said:
Okay, I can play all of my games using an n64 controller thru an n64/psx usb adapter. However, when I try using my psx controller, I can not configure anything. My psx controller works with other emulators, but it will not work with epsxe.

Any suggestions on what I can try? I really hate using my n64 controller for psx games.

thank you!
eh? should work ok.

Try this... do a NGEmu forum search for a a member named "Xorcist". He created a program to help folks configure PSX pads using ePSXe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.