Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I've been using an n64 controller for like 2 years now with Epsxe and all of a sudden my save states stopped working and now I have to reconfigure my settings for my controller and all it does is say J1 Left for all, it won't let me change anything.

Please help!! I don't know what to do. Its not my adapter or my controller, because it works with all of my other emulators.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I never used another psx emulator. I've been using this one for at least a year and a half now, with this controller and same adapter and then all of a sudden, I can't get it to work. My adapter is an n64/psx adapter and the psx wouldn't work with Epsxe, but the n64 did, now neither will work.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
well, try a different emulator to see if it fixes your controller woes. you could just try deleting all registry entries (they are under PSemu pro) and basically starting over from scratch. it wouldnt hurt to upgrade/reinstall your controller drivers too.

and dont double post, just use the edit button.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.