Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. New to PC gaming in general but maybe someone could help me out. Got epsxe working and the game loads up fine. However, the PS4 controller I'm using isn't working at all. I set the config to Xinput (SCPH-1150) DualAnalog F5. Apparently this is supposed to be fine according to the video I watched but nothing.

Note: I tried Duckstation and had no problem with the controller but then the emulator was having a problem reading the image file or something.

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi all. New to PC gaming in general but maybe someone could help me out. Got epsxe working and the game loads up fine. However, the PS4 controller I'm using isn't working at all. I set the config to Xinput (SCPH-1150) DualAnalog F5. Apparently this is supposed to be fine according to the video I watched but nothing.

Note: I tried Duckstation and had no problem with the controller but then the emulator was having a problem reading the image file or something.

Thanks for any help.
Use the DS4 Windows driver so Windows can adapt the official Xbox controller drivers in order for the DS4 controller to be recognized by Windows: Releases · Ryochan7/DS4Windows

Reactions: riveroso21

·
Registered
99 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Reactions: riveroso21

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No problem, good luck.
Everything worked out great. I wound up downloading DS4 like you mentioned and also something called ViGEmbus because my controller wasn't being "picked up" by DS4. Now i just have to tinker with the graphics cause there a few odd things I noticed while playing but glad to finally get back into the game. Thanks again!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Everything worked out great. I wound up downloading DS4 like you mentioned and also something called ViGEmbus because my controller wasn't being "picked up" by DS4. Now i just have to tinker with the graphics cause there a few odd things I noticed while playing but glad to finally get back into the game. Thanks again!
Your welcome, glad to hear things worked out for you. I run DS4 Windows all the time while using my DS4 controller (or XB1 controller) to play games on PC. Just got done playing a couple of hours of Cyberpunk 2077 w/ it running in the background and it works as expected.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts