Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am using joy2key to play nullDC with my PS2 gamepad hooked up to the PC

It works fine in all other programs, but for some reason, while I was trying to play Street Fighter 3 it keeps sensing the analog stick pressing Up waaay too much.

If I press it Up once, it goes into Up on rapid fire until I press it another direction. Sometimes when I press it other directions, it'll start pressing up.

I've checked it in the Gamepad options under Windows and in other programs, it is not the gamepad or joy2key, so I am assuming nullDC.

Playing without the analog stick, or trying to deal with the issue isn't really a choice in SF3, for me.

· ヒット激しく速く
26,508 Posts
Joytokey maps the axes as keyboard keys (hence its only a digital signal not analog) because of this the analog doesent work correctly in some games, you'l have to think of another choice. Or try it with null DC 1.00 beta 1.6.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, that works pretty well! 1.0.0/6 runs Third Strike with only a few very minor graphical glitches (sometimes sprites will have a "line" through through), but the controller support is much better.

It is far easier doing direction rolls on a stick for me.

Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.