Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I configured everything and calibrated my controller and all that good stuff. However when I run my game (Dino Crisis) on version 1.6 the game runs fine but its not recognizing my controller. I cant skip any of the opening credits to get to the main menu. When the game finally goes to the main menu screen once again it is acting as if I have no controller. I hit start and nothing happens. I do not want to have to play using the keyboard. Please help me.

Thanks

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,477 Posts
Go to Control Panel > Gaming Controllers. Does your controller show up? If so, do any of the buttons register under the calibration tab (after you click properties)?

BTW: Why aren't you using epsxe 1.70?

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
Ok I configured everything and calibrated my controller and all that good stuff. However when I run my game (Dino Crisis) on version 1.6 the game runs fine but its not recognizing my controller. I cant skip any of the opening credits to get to the main menu. When the game finally goes to the main menu screen once again it is acting as if I have no controller. I hit start and nothing happens. I do not want to have to play using the keyboard. Please help me.

Thanks
do you have it set to digital/analog in the pad config menu?

edit- btw what controller are you using?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts