Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello I have having a problem with my bluetooth IPEGA game controller, recently I have fixed my problem with the bluetooth not working and not seeing the controller so now that I fixed that problem and other problem with the X360 not turning on I ran into a problem where the X360 is see the controller as a controller 2 not 1 witch is making all the games (single player) not recignize the controller at all if anyone on this form knows a way to fix this please tell me and thank you

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello I have having a problem with my bluetooth IPEGA game controller, recently I have fixed my problem with the bluetooth not working and not seeing the controller so now that I fixed that problem and other problem with the X360 not turning on I ran into a problem where the X360 is see the controller as a controller 2 not 1 witch is making all the games (single player) not recignize the controller at all if anyone on this form knows a way to fix this please tell me and thank you
yea i struggled with the same problem what you actually have to do is to just connect your controller with a USB cable instead of using bluetooth and it will work

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i struggled with the same problem what you actually have to do is to just connect your controller with a USB cable instead of using bluetooth and it will work
yes hello I have already seen you replay and I am thankfull that you reached out I was useing a cable and forgot about the whole bluetooth thing so I got a another problem and it was to how to make a generic USB joystick to work just like a X360 so I saw this video that helped

LINK:

so it fixed that problem also the bluetooth problem after it was fixed (this was today btw) I rememberd that you also have this problem so I thought it would be a good idea to let you know and try it out it works for me pefectlly

1 - 3 of 3 Posts