Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I an configure my game pad fine at the start configuration, but when i try to play any games, the analogue stick does not work during the actual game, although the directional pad works. Any ideas????? Thanks.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Make sure that you have selected analog as your gamepad type. Failing that are you sure that game supports analog controls? Some don't.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, i pressed F5 in the game, and it worked. :| So simple, yet didn't realize that was all that I needed to do. Anyhow, thanks for the help guys.

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
But then remember to press F5 when the game is old enough to not be analog compatible to revert to digital :p

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha to
I-chan: But then remember to press F5 when the game is old enough to not be analog compatible to revert to digital

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
I-Chan said:
But then remember to press F5 when the game is old enough to not be analog compatible to revert to digital :p
Yeah, sometimes I forget to do that and I wonder why I can't do anything in FF7 :p.

In case anyone else doesn't know, at the top of the screen when a game is running, there should be an A over to the right of the GPU bar (where it shows the framerate and settings) if the emulator is currently set to analog mode and a blank space if it is set to digital. If you have ePSXe set to mouse mode, a M will appear in the same location. If the bar isn't displayed when you run a game, just press Delete.

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
ajahng said:
haha to
I-chan: But then remember to press F5 when the game is old enough to not be analog compatible to revert to digital
:spam: ? Although my post was in a funny tone, it was meant to be informative. Please try to keep this kind of posts out of a help section. There's a nice open discussion forum for useless chatting ;) .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ah didn't mean to be offending, i just put that in just cause i thought your comment was funny. It is informative, but still funny the way that it came out. No offense meant. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
ajahng said:
ah didn't mean to be offending, i just put that in just cause i thought your comment was funny. It is informative, but still funny the way that it came out. No offense meant. Thanks.
No offense taken, just that i want to make sure that this forum keeps ontopic and informative. I wouldn't like to see people starting to post just to comment that x or y post was funny, or simply to make jokes. Just to keep it under control ;) . Hope you enjoy your emulation experience.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts