Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
No One
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Why I cannot use my game pad with Keyboard? Isn't there a way to use both? Isn't there some sort of a plugin that will use keyboard and game pad?

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Try using Xpadder. xD

·
Registered
30 Posts
so are u saying dolphin can go multy if if i use xpadder..like up to 4 players?

i tried for almost 2 hours and fell asleep over it and still nothing..rumblepad2 and xbox360 controls...

yeah..1 config control 2 controls,,but if your say it can take up more players..i put my work on it..i was starting 2 think this emu was design for 1 player until they fix more wiimote support,even thou i see it has 4 gamecube configs..in pcsx2 i was getting mapping problems but i select different control plugins now its working hope it works well in dolphin..THANKSSS

·
Registered
94 Posts
well, Xpadder my friend, i can use Xbox 360 controller while my friend plays with a Logitech PS2 controller at the same time as P1 and P2 in SSBB...

it's only a matter of making sure no keys overlap any other keys. There's enough to almost fill up 4 gamecube controllers.

·
No One
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Great! It's working perfectly now. Thanks Lex. Just one more thing about the controller. It is an old PSX controller, so it doesn't have C-pad and Analog Stick, will it affect in any way 2-players game in SSBM? (Sorry for my terrible English by the way... I'm from Poland)

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
You're welcome.
And I don't know, but I think that no, as long as you set the movement buttons to the Control Pad. xD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.