Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've used this software before but now I'm in a pinch.
I want to setup my Logitech Cordless RumblePad 2 for Rougue Legacy and xboxce find my controller and in the tab named after it i see every input that I do on it but when i try to record somethin on the general tab is doesn't do anything and the pad on the background that should light up whenever you press a button, is all greyed up and the tab "Controller 1" is lighted red.

Anyone got any idea?

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Do you have more than one controller plugged in? Or have you assigned a lower priority to your RumblePad 2?

·
Premium Member
5,061 Posts
Controller tab won't turn green / Red light on Controller 1,2 etc.
This can occur for a number of reasons.

1. The DInput state of the control might be incorrect due to previous application crashing and not unloading the control or some other reason. Opening up Joy.cpl (Set Up Usb Game Controllers) and clicking the Advanced button, and then Okaying out of the window that appears can fix it.
  2. The controller profile loaded may match the name of the control but not actually be for the controller you own - in this case you might see button numbers or axes mapped that do not appear in the joy.cpl test page.
  3. There just might not be a profile for your control at all - The light should turn green once atleast the 2 sticks, triggers and Dpad are assigned. Sometimes the application needs to be restarted after assigning these for the light to turn green.
the 3 most common

Record doesn't work for alot of Gamepad type controllers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The DInput state of the control might be incorrect due to previous application crashing and not unloading the control or some other reason. Opening up Joy.cpl (Set Up Usb Game Controllers) and clicking the Advanced button, and then Okaying out of the window that appears can fix it.
I've read the tutorials multiple times before asking but I still don't know where to find joy.cpl
Maybe that's the key to fix this...
@shumi: no. This is the only one plugged in.

EDIT: nvm. Found out. Did what it told me to do. Nothing changed.
The odd fact is that i've used this software many times before, something like a year past and I didn't have any problem with it. Now I can't make it run...

·
Registered
6 Posts
i need help with this, it shows my ps3 controller in devices, but wont show up in add section for controller tab 1, also its has a grey box.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts