Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys this is my first thread so let me know if this should have been in another place ... but i am wondering where to find a good PS2 to PC controller adapter. I looked around and found one called smartjoy plus that seems to be pretty good but i cant find it in stock anywhere. Also found a few others but could find reviews on them.

Any suggestions would be great.

·
From Love and Limerence
6,574 Posts
I know this isn't a direct answer to your question, but I was in the same situation, and just opted for this instead.

Newegg.com - Logitech 963325-0403 RumblePad 2 Vibration Feedback Gamepad - PC Game Controllers

There's also this, which is the same thing, minus the vibration (oh, and it's a dark Navy Blue/Black instead of a Cornflower-ish Blue/Black, if it even matters).

Newegg.com - Logitech 963292-0403 Dual Action Gamepad - PC Game Controllers

It's not exactly the Playstation controller, but I've only found two differences. The D-Pad isn't too great, and the analog sticks are in a square opening, which makes rotating them quickly odd at first.

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
Some games for windows programs won't use any controllers EXCEPT 360 CONTROLLERS! I guess it's good to be Microsoft...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.