Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since i still cant figure out why my key board just wont work with chrono cross im thinking about going and buying a controler and was wonder what ones are good that work with the ePSXe emu. unless you want to tell me how i can get my keyboard to work with chrono cross lol.

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,728 Posts
if you cant get your keyboard to work I dont think youll get your pad to work either.

Pads are nice for ps emulation though;
I'd go with Saitek, or maybe the xbox360pad, but thats expensive and I have no idea how good it really is....

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
You can pickup gravis gamepads really cheap... if you can find em anymore.

·
Registered
654 Posts
tekkenlaw said:
Then I'm sorry for you.

I had one of those (Logitech dual action gamepad). I gave it away because I couldn't in good conscience ask for money for it.

In fact, if you follow the link given there, you'll see it's given a 4/10 rating, the three units they tested all had analog stick problems within a week, and the featured quote says,

“...there is absolutely no reason why you should purchase this product.”

And that's not sloppy grammar, either. There really is [highlight]no reason[/highlight] why you [highlight]should[/highlight] purchase that product.

On the other hand, I've owned a number of genuine Sony PS1 and PS2 DualShock pads, and I've seen them work flawlessly after being treated in ways that would make a Nintendo 64 controller beg for death.

And the Radio Shack PSX to USB adapter, while lacking a profiler program, works just fine including rumble (though it does lack profiling software, remedied by the freeware app joy2key).

Dan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.