Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
654 Posts
If I understand you correctly, your problem is that none of the pad support (ePSXe) or pad plugins (other emulators) directly support your controller+adapter.

In that case, the solution is easy.

Go into the pad configuration for whatever emulator/plugin combo you're using and begin to program it. Except, where you would normally hit a keyboard key to do the controller function, press the button on the controller instead.

With the ePSXe pad support, if you have it set to digital/analog, you can program in the two analog sticks as well. Just click in the box and then wiggle the appropriate stick on your pad in the appropriate direction.

Dan

· Registered
654 Posts
If you have a profiler running, that could be causing you problems. If so, kill it. And post more details about which emulators and plugins you're using, and also which USB adapter, please. The more I know, the better I can help.

I'm using the RadioShack adapter, and have no troubles with it. Works with every emulator and pad plugin I use.

Dan

· Registered
654 Posts
This doesn't sound like a controller problem any more. That said, for the one game I need to use with PSXeven, I use the Harakiri 1.3 plugin with no problems.

Which game is "the" game? You never said.

Also, there is no "normal thing" to slow a game down for ePSXe that doesn't equally apply to every other emulator that uses PSEmuPro plugins. Namely, (in any emulator) you open the GPU plugin config page, turn on frame limitation, and set the limit either to auto or to 60 (50 for PAL region games).

Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.