Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
You have a leak with AK.

What stakes ...
Oh how I could wish to play poker with you. If only there are online poker games here in our country and if only most UK poker sites allow foreigners to play. Heehee!!!!

It seems that you have a good setup in life. A stable job and a huge income aside. Seems perfect for me.

Just a question though, why quit work and become a full-time poker player? Why not do both?

IMO, I like working my ass off than playing poker all day. Makes me feel healthy.

·
There is always hope, but you have to supply it.
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Oh how I could wish to play poker with you. If only there are online poker games here in our country and if only most UK poker sites allow foreigners to play. Heehee!!!!

It seems that you have a good setup in life. A stable job and a huge income aside. Seems perfect for me.

Just a question though, why quit work and become a full-time poker player? Why not do both?

IMO, I like working my ass off than playing poker all day. Makes me feel healthy.
Sorry for the late reply, UK players suck a hell of a lot :)

I play Americans mostly though because I prefer FT. No uk rakeback :(
I work part time now and play during the week. It's a nice setup.

Something tells me you're a decent grinder.

I have ironed out a lot of my leaks, really reducng the gambling aspect of the game.

Stable. Rakeback also buys my lunch :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey I've been playing poker for the most of my life and I love that. I must admit sometimes it can bring extra money which is pleasant enough. But on the whole, I'm doing that for my soul. Recently I've found out the alternatives to poker such as online Blackjack and Baccarat. They are rather fun as well :)

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.