Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i think Connectix Virtual Game Station is a great Emulator, but i am a bit confused about it. From wat ialot of people know, the lastest version of it is 1.4, but for some reason, my friend installed it on my PC and it happens to be Connectix Virtual Game Station 1.6 Limited Edition. i searced for this on the net and i cant get any results. i am sure it says 1.6, no mistake nad plus it says it was made in Thailand. even more confusing. can sometell me wat is going on here? i am very confused. and does anyone hapen to know anything about it too?

·
Banned
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Connectix Virtual Game Station Version

Its not a fake, its real, i am playing it right now and it works perfectly fine. the thing is when i open it, and i go to 'About Connectix' it gives me the details of it and it says 1.6 Limited Edition'. i am not lying. And by the way, how can they close this forum down with a simple question like that?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Its not a fake, its real, i am playing it right now and it works perfectly fine. the thing is when i open it, and i go to 'About Connectix' it gives me the details of it and it says 1.6 Limited Edition'. i am not lying.
well then. It's good to know there's this VGS 1.6 limited edition.

And by the way, how can they close this forum down with a simple question like that?
sorry, I haven't read it right, I tought you were asking if there's this 1.6 limited edition out, I mean at any web site (free for everyone). Not asking details from it

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
People still use this?

OK...Connectix VGS made it up to version 1.4.1

However, there have been several patches released afterwords that made changes and tweaks. There have also been quite a few hacks.

There was a Limited Edition patch that helped get the bugger working with games like FF9, allowed higher resolutions, allowed to work on XP, and optimization for Pentium 4 processors...

but as far as an official 1.6 release...NOPE

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,721 Posts
there's no official 1.6; must be a hack.
1.4.1 is the latest; together with the unofficial all-in-one patch it's quite decent.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts