Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Crotally Tazy
4,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My country is now offering DSL connection . However , they will be charging 1 cent ( US ) per minute ( RM 0.04 ) . I live in Malaysia , and im hoping to get a better ISP. Should i get it ? Im not really rich , but hey...512k...:eek:

·
Registered
68 Posts
If they are chargingyou 1 cent US per minute, aren't you connected all day on DSL? If not, then you should get DSL. Its fast and you don't need to spend that much time on the net to download something cause its fast.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
DSL is supposed to be unlimited...
don t take it if U re restricted w/ uploads & downloads limits.
the major asset of DSL is his unlimited connection time.

bye

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
1c per min damn thats expensive. Thats about 14 bucks for 24 hours.

This is a basic case of economics. If you are an occasional user and this plus the speed increase means that you spend less than you would normally then go for it. If on the other hand you are a heavy user this is way to expensive.

·
Crotally Tazy
4,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea it is expensive . I play online games all the time , so i stay connected for a long time. And that means , if i apply DSL connection , I will have to pay alot ....

What i meant 1c per minute is they charge a person 1 cent ( US ) per minute he is connected with the DSL connection. This place offers no unlimited DSL for a fixed price :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts