Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I connect my Wiimote to Windows 7 x64 with Bluesoleil v6 something, it connects fine. But then if I press a button, or connect it to the guitar hero guitar it gives me a BSOD. Does anyone know about this or knows a fix for it? Or is there some log I can go through to get somone info?

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,571 Posts
Your bluetooth dongle or BlueSoliel is causing a system instability.

If you're using Win7 build 7100 or newer, you don't need to use BlueSoliel.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yeah I'm using the RC . And you reminded me... the reason im using Bluesoleil in the first place was to move pics and videos off phone, but now I got a sd card so I don't need it. ill uninstall bluesoleil and try windows bluetooth software.
How do I get into windows 7's bluetooth?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I think the reason I can't find the bluetooth on Windows 7, is because I deleted something in the registry to remove the "My Bluetooth Places" icon when using Bluesoleil. Does anyone know how to get that registry file back?
Or can some trusted member backup that registry file from their Windows 7 x64 and send it to me?

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I think the reason I can't find the bluetooth on Windows 7, is because I deleted something in the registry to remove the "My Bluetooth Places" icon when using Bluesoleil. Does anyone know how to get that registry file back?
Or can some trusted member backup that registry file from their Windows 7 x64 and send it to me?
Reinstall the OS.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know that would work... lol. But I'd install it on a virtual OS before I would do that.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whatever I have alot of time and want to delete stuff anyway. I'll just reinstall windows 7.
Damn didnt mean to double post

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.