Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys Im runnin Project 64 version 1.5 Using the Rice 5.6 graphics plugin. Im getting some major graphical errors with Conker. I was wondering if any of you had some thought's on how to fine tune it to correct this problem (screens included)

I have tried using a couple of versions of Rice as well as the Jabo graphics plugin the graphics seem to get worse with jabo. (which is the first screen, second screen is rice)

Im running an AMD 1.4 ghz, 650mb ram, GeForce 3, DirectX 9.0c

I tried a couple of cppies of the rom with the same results so I doubt its a bad rom. Any help is appriciated!

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
What version of nVidia's drivers do you have installed? Jabo's should look fine, albeit lacking Conker's shadow. Haven't tried CBFD with Rice's, though AFAIK it should look fine with his aswell.

·
Registered
774 Posts
When you say you downloaded the ROM to your computer, what you mean is you backed up your own original cartridge onto your computer through legally sanctioned means, right?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have driver version 66.93 I think thats one of the latest ones. I had to bring it up to date with DirectX 9.0C to avoid game crashes.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
__Xzyx987X said:
When you say you downloaded the ROM to your computer, what you mean is you backed up your own original cartridge onto your computer through legally sanctioned means, right?
let's make no pressure on newbie with such questions, shall we?

I think he read our rules :evil:

·
Registered
774 Posts
Well, he did edit his post after that so i think he got the point. Now regarding his problem, I had some similar issues with my GF3 when I had force antialiasing or anisotropic filtering on. If you have either of those on, turn them off and see if it helps.

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
For this game, use Glide64 plugin AND Hacktarux Glide Wrapper (included in plugin package). Generally using Glide based plugin with Glide Wrapper is bad idea if others are available, but this combination gives some impressive results. Much better than standard Jabo's plugin, which is usually recommended for this game.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts