Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't resist!!! :bounce:

I want to congratulate my best friend !!! Since today, about 6 a.m. (time I was wakeing up) he is a father of new born child !!! What more? he has got a son!!! AFAIK hes name will be Paul !!!

:thewave: CONGRATS TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE :thewave:

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
:beer:

Congratulations :D It's always nice to hear some good news when all you see when you put on the tv is misery....

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Congratulations to him ;) :thumb:

But if I were the one going to be a father, I'd be cursing myself endlessly and threatening to commit suicide. I abhor children :) (More likely I'd be looking for a doctor willing to do an abortion ;) ).

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
How old is the father? I'd shudder with the thought of having a child in this decennium.. and the next... and perhaps the one after that too. :p

Boltzmann said:
But if I were the one going to be a father, I'd be cursing myself endlessly and threatening to commit suicide. I abhor children :) (More likely I'd be looking for a doctor willing to do an abortion ;) ).
lmao, except for the bit about suicide, you sound just like me. :p My parents have always said that will change though, because they used to feel the same way.

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
klatch said:
lmao, except for the bit about suicide, you sound just like me. :p My parents have always said that will change though, because they used to feel the same way.
My parents tell me the same thing :)
But I seriously doubt it :p

·
Banned
118 Posts
Children are awesome. Raising them is the fun part, but you have to make the best of any situation. Can't let your temper flare when they're young, it ruins them.

Anyway, tell your friend to keep his nose clean and his head high :D

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,478 Posts
Congratulations KanedA's Friend, Who ever you are! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
416 Posts
ó_ò waaaai~ Congratulations to your best friend AND HIS WIFE ^^

<.< i want one too xD ^^° -.- lol xD ... >.< x)

edit: PHOTO ^^ !!!!!!!!111

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
Blade556 said:
Children are awesome. Raising them is the fun part, but you have to make the best of any situation. Can't let your temper flare when they're young, it ruins them.

Agreed fullheartedly with above, but also that doesnt mean you have to be soft and in the mercy of your kids will, (from wrong end to another, you know :) ) so sometimes harsh and unpleasant actions are required, heavily depending how strong willed in rebellious ways kid is. :lol: BUT none of them should be done in anger.

My older sister is also pregnant. Im going to be uncle at next summer! :D

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Popuri said:
ó_ò waaaai~ Congratulations to your best friend AND HIS WIFE ^^

edit: PHOTO ^^ !!!!!!!!111
Run Tori!!!!!! :p

Congrats to your buddy KanedA :)

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
*...aaallright maza, old fella, now's your change...*

ahem... Babies are nice, arent they? :innocent:

ok, lame j/k :)

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
heh, thank you all (form my and my buddy) :) if it'll be possible maybe I'll post some photos ;)

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Maybe one day we'll see him here as a 14 year old n00b asking where to find a PS4 bios :p

1 - 20 of 51 Posts