Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i don't what to do, should i ugrade to windows xp? is it good for emulation or for anything? i heard most of the people say it's the best windows ever but i just don't want a disaster like windows me...

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Okay.........yesterday I installed windows XP final version..so here is the deal man.........first thing that your should know is that you will need all the drivers........windows 2k drivers are not useful......I tried to install WIN2k drivers for my SBlive and video card but they didn't worked out........!......problems no one

Second problem is that I love VGS.......it is not compatable with XP........and so does Bleem........!

Well I guess th main problem is related to drivers......vgs and bleem are not such big issues........since no one uses it.........get the drivers and its all okay........!

The windows itself is pretty good........so try it....its worth it.....!

Ali

·
Key To The Universe
2,712 Posts
Is it as stable as people say? Man, Win9x/ME crash everytime!

·
これはバタスです
6,338 Posts
Originally posted by Zephon
Is it as stable as people say? Man, Win9x/ME crash everytime!
It's about as stable as any of the other NT-based OSes, so yeah, it's pretty stable. Of course crashes do happen, I mean no OS can make a bad program behave, but you can safely close misbahaving programs without pulling down the entire system with it. The other thing I like about the NT core is the improved internet and security.

The only thing I'm concerned about is the security issue I've been hearing about. I don't want MS constantly peering into my system.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts