Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, heres my problem. I bought this ps2 to usb gamepad converter, and in terms of the buttons it works great, I got them all configured, pretty cool actually that I'm using my ps2 controllers on my computer lol. But heres my problem, I can't get the vibration to work, but i don't know what I need to have all the settings on, and I've researched this for days, and I can find no definate answers, the closest I came was here when I found a photo that said to have it set to digital/annolog and direct X, but I looked, I don't have a digital/annolog option or Direct X option, I have Dx1 through 8 if that's what they mean, the only options I have a Digital, Duelshock, none, and a few other options that I don't think matters but if you need them let me know and I will post in detail. I configured the controller in control panel already, and it seems to work. So, if someone could help me out with this issue I would greatly appriciate it. Oh, and I also was looking around and found out that the game I was trying it with may not work with vibration, Tekken 3. So if anyone knows more about that let me know I will try a different game. Thanks in advance, and sorry for the block of text with many changes in subject.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
you need to be sure the drivers support vibration first.

you can check that via Dxdiag on the input tab.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
ok :)

Digital/Analogue has been supersceded by DualShock.

After that you must set the Rumble setting to Dxpad 1 and set the rumble motors to constant or sine depending on your own preference.

i prefer to set small to sine and large to constant.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.