Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've been trying to configure FPSE to use the CDIso plug-in, but had no success... All the time I unzip into the plugin folder, it just doesn't appear on the plug-in configuration screen... Am I missing something??

Thanks in advance...

:eyes: :dead:
sometimes the dead can be really scary...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks...

I tried the Daemon Tools, and it worked fine, except for the game, that didn't run... :mad:

Anyway.... thanks a lot for the info... daemon tools is a very interesting thing to be playing on :)

regards

:dead: :dead: :dead:
three times dead, but ressurection will come....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Another doubt

What could lead the emulator (and the PSX, with a burned CD) to display only a black screen written PlayStation and SCEA after the BIOS screen? The GTA iso I have is doing this on FPSE with Virtual Daemon and in the PSX, but runs very fine on EPSXE if loaded from Run ISO menu (didn't try from Run CD-ROM with Virtual Daemon...)

Thanks again

:dead:
DeaD aT LaST

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Re: Another doubt

Originally posted by Dosgrave2000
What could lead the emulator (and the PSX, with a burned CD) to display only a black screen written PlayStation and SCEA after the BIOS screen? The GTA iso I have is doing this on FPSE with Virtual Daemon and in the PSX, but runs very fine on EPSXE if loaded from Run ISO menu (didn't try from Run CD-ROM with Virtual Daemon...)

Thanks again

DeaD aT LaST
May be the game isnt compatible with fpse. May be you are missing some settings ?May be the cd wasnt burned properly.
Its strange that it works on epsxe and not on actual playstation . :confused:

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
Hmmm

Hmm..perhaps EPSXE is a little more forgiving..

In some cases (on our work PC) we had to run FPSE from DOS in order for the "Find file" window to open...then we select the ISO and voila...

CDISO is native ...so make sure it is in the plugin folder..not PSemu folder...

we haven't ran a compat report for GTA on FPSE...but we will soon...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks... the most interesting thing is...

that this plugin doesn't appear for me on the configuration window... :confused:
And that the CD image doesn't work... actually, FPSE works exactly equal the console :p

thanks, regards

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CDIso worked but...

When I try to load the ISO for GTA, it start to scroll a lot of line, which some of them are:

cMISURE: unknown opcode 'ffffffff' at rPC=bfc81784
can't read32 bfc81788 at bfc00000
can't read32 bfc81788 at bfc00000
cMISURE: unknown opcode 'ffffffff' at rPC=bfc81788
can't read32 bfc8178c at bfc00000
can't read32 bfc8178c at bfc00000
cMISURE: unknown opcode 'ffffffff' at rPC=bfc8178c
can't read32 bfc81790 at bfc00000
can't read32 bfc81790 at bfc00000
cMISURE: unknown opcode 'ffffffff' at rPC=bfc81790

now I'm really missing something... what this behaviour means??

Thanks, regards

... and when you're dead, you'll see angels with a balance representing good and evil ...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Worked!!! Now, just one question left...

Here's what I did:

Deleted the entire folder, reinstalled, reconfigured, put the BIOS SCPH1001.BIN on the folder and it worked!!! :D

The only difference is the black screen where the "P" appears (there's a SONY written on it, not the "P")

Now, I'm left with a question that keeps me thinking:

Why it runs on any emulators, but not on PSX console? Which is the best software to write the CD to play on it? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Thanks again for your very precious replies!

And come for me the children, because theirs is the reign of God

1 - 11 of 11 Posts