Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard this is caused by a corrupt bios, but I've tried different bios and I still get the same problems.

1) The dreamcast always asks me to set my date and time, which is annoying.

2) Video/Control Settings on the emulator itself don't "save".

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok well that did work, funny I tired that as the first thing and it didn't help oh well.

I'm still having the "music player" problem with a lot of games though. Whats the cause of that?

·
Time Lord
1,989 Posts
If they need a boot cd to work you wont be able to make them work anyway with Nulldc. avoid using NRG files, they dont work well with Nulldc.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Is there a version of Bin2Boot compatible with 64 bit Vista or no? The only downloads I could find of it were either dead links, or wouldn't instal on my system, btw an NRG to CDI converter would be nicer, but I can't find one. I found one that was CDI to NRG but I don't think it works the other way.

·
Time Lord
1,989 Posts
It would probably be easier to just redump or reobtain the games again in selfboot cdi/gdi format. Failing that you could always use nero to burn the nrg image to a disc, then use disckjuggler to make a cdi image from that disc.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.