Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, for some strange reason someone closed the topic where I was trying to find help.

So let me start off by saying I OWN A PLAYSTATION, A PSONE AND A PS2 AND THE ONLY GAMES I WANT TO PLAY ARE THE ONES I ACTUALLY HAVE THE DISCS FOR.

Now that being said, why won't EPSXe work? I attained the corresponding bios for my system, but it will not recognize that there is one at all. Please, explain what I need to do to get it working. It's in the directory C:\epsxe, the folders are not write protected, I'm not using shortcuts, and I am the admin of this computer.

My playstation is broken, my PSOne is on loan to a friend and my PS2 is starting to crap out and won't read certain discs. I Just want to play Final Fantasy 8 *Cries and cries and cries*

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
you know what, it's illegal to download the BIOS. that's why your other thread was closed. but you know what? i'm gonna help you out here.

anywho, make sure you actually unzipped it and everything and put it in the /bios folder. you also have to make sure ePSXe knows about it by selecting it in the options.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
hushy is right. Your thread was closed because of a piracy-related issue. We're not supposed to provide support for illegally obtained BIOS images. I'll kick hushy in the ass later for doing it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.