Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After growing frustrated with epsxe, I downloaded adripsx, hoping it would actually run some frickin' games. The problem is, it seems I can't configure anything. There aren't any options in video, sound, cdrom. When I try to change bios, it just tells me that only 1001, which I have, is usable. Adripsx sounds pretty cool, but it's no good to me if I can't use it. Any help?
By the way, this problem is probably a really stupid one. Don't laugh at me, please.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Originally posted by FatBloke
By the way, this problem is probably a really stupid one. Don't laugh at me, please.
Well in that case... do you know you need to download plugins to play? Or did you download them but did not unzip and put them in the correct folder?

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
well then, what do you mean by "there aren't any options ..."?
do you get the screen listing the plugins? see attached (sorry about the color)

And the BIOS is like that, can't change it. just make sure it's called SCPH1001.BIN in the bios folder.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I've also have problems takwu. It can be config in my win98. ( yess plus the properly plugins).

but, I've already run it on my win2k, and it was SELECTABLE. But I didn't try, because I'm expected slow games in win2k as ePSXe

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
weeeeeird...

For Athleon, triple check your plugins are in the PLUGINS folder, with the S! Can't think of another reason.

for FatBloke, if you get the same screen as Athleon, well then follow the same instrution... otherwise you need to describe your problem more buddy.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I've determine the problems. It was a shortcut problem "path" I think. It work now both my win98 & W2k. But I've to launch it by click the app (epse.exe) in windows xplorer/ my comp.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yeah, I had this too,

Apparently the install of adripsx doesn't make the right shortcut so you have to make one your freakin self.

Pretty lame of the makers, but he. No hard feelings tough! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts