Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dunno if it is the right place to post it, but, well, I have lots of probs compiling it (the makefile, or rather the .mak file is
full of errors...)
Maybe it comes from me and my errors, but since the help file is written in a language I don't understand, I just reffered to the english homepage and saw that it was "basically the same as mame32". So i tried w/ different compilers (mingw, borland compiler) but w/ no success, always giving me this error "separator missing" and error synthax.
If someone succeeded into compiling it, that would be great if he'd let me know, thx.

bye

·
Registered
965 Posts
What does nmamex offer over the official MAME distro you couldn't merge into the 0.56 source yourself?

BTW, I believe this distro is in violation of MAME's license..

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FYI, it is not an illegal version of mame, it just supports neogeo games although but doesn't support any games which mame doesn't support yet.
The stuff i like in this version? Nothing special other than the dip switches options which i haven't found in the official mame yet; the commands dats for many games I'm playing right now etc..we can say it is just some useless stuff , but i like it.
For those reasons, I play neogeo games on this one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts