Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi and thanks for help
I have pcsx2 0.9.6 and it's running slow (with little stucks) no matter the graphics i put.
I would like to know if the computer is strong enough or is it a configuring issue.
My system is :
Windows XP 32-bit SP3
Directx9c
Motherboard Nvidia GA-M56s-S3 F1
Processor AMD athlon 64 x2 dual core 5200+
CPU speed 2600mhz
Memory 2G ram
Graphics card Nvidia Geforce 9800 GT 512mb

Thanks in advance.

·
Join the Dark Side!!
266 Posts
In the settings options on the EMU, also, that CPU isn't the best to fully emulate on PCSX2, if is a Windsor you can OC it to 2.9GHz (if you know what are you doing, say it to you by personal experience), if It's a Brisbane then you can OC it a little more.

Don't forget that even having a powerful CPU some games don't run at full speed, the reason is the emulation of it has not been polished enough, anyway, don't forget to thanx PCSX2 team, they're a bunch of awesome guys.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As u can see on my first post i thank u all for ur help and i thank u again.
but i still don't understand where is the DC setting ? i found the MTGS and it was already enabled.. where is the DC setting ?

·
From Love and Limerence
6,574 Posts
The dual core and MTGS options seem to have been merged (what was the difference anyway?), because disabling the MTGS option still toggles between single or multi-threaded operation.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.