Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Excel or a program that can read *.xls needed!!!!

-------
Last update : 25-02-2006 16:30 +1GTM (823 games (+43))
-------

If you have suggestions about what should be added more! please reply or give me a PM!

oh, i zipped it, because .xls files aren't allowed to upload!

Greetings
Rudy_X

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
Pffffff, you can hardly seem to keep it updated with the new games that are tested, so have fun trying to keep em happy Rudy.:p By the way, this is one more behind the scenes list that people get to take a look at. I remember the first time I saw it, I was like, "Whoa!!!":D

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
progress

i uploaded a shot about the new stuff added to the list!

oh.. the output is a standard form of excel you can call with Data -> Form (not sure it's like this, because my office is in dutch :p)

edit: searching on half words is possible, not on half numbers :p

anyway, enjoy the shot!

·
Banned
58 Posts
Rudy_x said:
there's a colum titled "Speed"

So if a game is NOT listed "Full-playable", it is not playable @ fullspeed, but look at the "Speed" colom how much it's running atm!
Do you mean that when a game is listed as playble, is playble, but with low speed? I see that some of the playble games, are running in 5 fps, so does it means that the games are playble, but with low speed? :yawn:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it means that if you have a very high-end system you get 5fps indeed!

so if a game says 0 - 20 fps it depends on your Rig if it hits 20fps :p
so a low end pc will probably get around 5 :) while a high end gets 20!!

·
Banned
58 Posts
Well my pc is: Athlon 2200+ 512 mb ram, nvdia geforce fx 5700le 128 mb. I think that it is fast enough to get 5 fps!! :evil: :evil: :evil: So.. i will upgrade it soon!! :D And personaly, i think that it does not matter how fast is the game. :???: I mean that if you are enough patient , you can play the game, even if it runs at 5 fps righr? So when a game is listed as playble is means that you can play the game from start to finsish but you must be patient right?

·
Banned
58 Posts
Folly said:
Naturally they can't play every game from start to finish in testing. If it says fully playable, it means they didn't encounter any insurmountable crash bugs during their testing of the game.
And if it says only playble? :yawn: Like Kindom hearts? I think that if a game is listed as playble and not fully playble, it means that you can play the game but it will be slow. So kindom hearts that is listed as playble, means that it is playble but with low speed. :innocent:

·
PCSX2 Coder
10,122 Posts
OROKUSAKI said:
And if it says only playble? :yawn: Like Kindom hearts? I think that if a game is listed as playble and not fully playble, it means that you can play the game but it will be slow. So kindom hearts that is listed as playble, means that it is playble but with low speed. :innocent:
correct, altho its not just limited to low speed, it can be due to graphical errors making the game more difficult to play, altho it works perfectly there might be a big poly obscuring your view a bit which makes the game difficult to play.

Fully playable - usually everything is pretty much perfect and at full speed
Playable - you can play the game but it will have things making gameplay difficult including slow speed, graphical problems, even no speech where you need it :p

·
Banned
58 Posts
refraction said:
correct, altho its not just limited to low speed, it can be due to graphical errors making the game more difficult to play, altho it works perfectly there might be a big poly obscuring your view a bit which makes the game difficult to play.

Fully playable - usually everything is pretty much perfect and at full speed
Playable - you can play the game but it will have things making gameplay difficult including slow speed, graphical problems, even no speech where you need it :p
grafical problems? I saw the screenshots of the playble games in compatblity list, and they are perfect! I mean that i hasnt see any grafical errors. (The playble games that i saw the screenshots are: Kindom hearts, Devil may cry 3 inspecrtor gadget mad robots invasion and some others. I saw that the grafics are great in this games, right? :2love:

·
PCSX2 Coder
10,122 Posts
OROKUSAKI said:
grafical problems? I saw the screenshots of the playble games in compatblity list, and they are perfect! I mean that i hasnt see any grafical errors. (The playble games that i saw the screenshots are: Kindom hearts, Devil may cry 3 inspecrtor gadget mad robots invasion and some others. I saw that the grafics are great in this games, right? :2love:
afaik DMC3 is fine graphically, but i know Kingdom Hearts suffers from some graphical errors, as with FFX, that would be classed as playable if it didnt get stuck in loops when people spoke, but there is still half the terrain missing on quite a few levels :)

·
Banned
58 Posts
What do you mean when you say that kindom hearts hands in loops? And i read the Playble??? thead, and i saw that Ckemu was saying that playble means that you can get from start to finish. :nod: If that true, then WHY kindom hearts is list as playble?? If you cant get from start to finish then the game is unplayble!! :D :D

·
Banned
58 Posts
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: As i say, it does not matter, if a game is slow. :D :cool: The game is the same, even if it is slow. I mean that i am happy because i saw that some of the games that i want to play are fully playble in 0.9, so i will play them, even if i had to play in slow speed. So kindom hearts does not hangs in interpeter mode? And something else: I saw that some games in the beta list of Rudy x are not in pcsx2 comptatblity list in pcsx2 web site. Why? :evil: :evil: I think that you must add them to pcsx2 compatiblity list too! :heh: :eyemove:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.