Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the main site of this emulator you have a compatibility list. I downloaded the emulator to try it with my Kingdom Hearts but it didn't work. Is this compatibility list for the version 0.8 or it's only for the version 0.9, not yet released?

· Registered
57 Posts
It's for the 0.9 only.

· Familiar Face
5,307 Posts
The compat section of the PCSX2's website is to show you what you can expect it to do on the next release. If you want to know if a game works in 0.8, you can either check the screenshots thread and see if it has been posted or you can test it. There's no point in beta testers using 0.8 to find out it's compatibility, when we need to know more about what 0.9 does.;) Only now, instead of getting beta results and keeping them secret, they are now being shared with everyone. I think it's a very cool addition.

· Registered
3,998 Posts
TheGamer X said:
I think that the site must show the compatibility list for the current version, because it's very tricky like this, and it has no information in the website saying that it's only for 0.9.
Which part of version 0.9 in the compatibility list did you not understand?

· Registered
132 Posts
You guys can be so mean sometimes. He is obviously new. I agee that the n00bs with the really bad or idiotic questions deserve to be talked to like that....but not these kind of people that ask a simple question, and want a simple answer back.

· Registered
3,998 Posts
Yes the 3rd time i answer the same question i get mean.
Aaru Bui answered his question perfectly simple,he didnt get it.I replied saying where the 0.9 version was,he didnt get it.In the 3rd reply i have to assume he is either blind or just doesnt get it.
What do you need? A screenshot with a huge red pointer???

· Registered
218 Posts
if I may add towards the compatibility list: GT 4 goes in-game but you have it labeled as Intro, which is not true (SCUS 97328). This is for the PCSX2 version 0.8.1 I tested it. Well it may crash at start of races but that is entierly a different problem. I am not complaining, but just contributing towards the knowledgebase that is already there. All I am suggesting is that perhaps some games on that list need a little adjustment, like change of status.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I sorry but I wasn't seing that, I was just a bit angry because in the website it said the game would work when it didn't. I didn't pay attention to that.
You don't have to be like that, slow down... I don't need the picture, I had already seen that, but I wasn't paying attention...

· Registered
218 Posts
TheGamer X said:
I sorry but I wasn't seing that, I was just a bit angry because in the website it said the game would work when it didn't. I didn't pay attention to that.
You don't have to be like that, slow down... I don't need the picture, I had already seen that, but I wasn't paying attention...
yes, that is why I said that the poor soul, you, gets it already so they should take it easy on you. that is all I meant.

· Familiar Face
5,307 Posts
TheGamer X said:
Well, I just wanted to make sure you didn't miss it, like you missed the rules, which plainly say:
If your game does NOT work, don't complain, or ask why. 90% of games do not work fully.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.