Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Mhm.
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
damn server screwed up last thread :drool:

but to make it simple now as i dont want to re-type it. I was wondering if i could get a Compaq Presario SR1426NX Desktop PC recovery cd without having to order it from the compaq site, and have to pay for shipping.so was there a way to download it? i was lookin but didnt find much. its just a pc i was working on for a friend of a friend(who is rather poor, its actually kinda sad, but its screwed up, and the sound river dosnt want to work. So i was gonna restore it, but we dont have the cd's.

·
The Master of Disguise
808 Posts
All the drivers and whatnots can be downloaded from the brand's website. The Recovery CD brings a bunch of useless products like Norton Internet security, games, and other useless stuff that can be downloaded.

Just go to the Compaq's website, look up the comp, and download all the drivers. To answer ur question, no u cannot obtain the recovery CDs content from anywhere, u have to order it.

Tip : Everytime u buy a new comp, the comp brings a program to make the Recovery Discs, do that first before installing programs and other stuff in case the PC gets screwed up like in ur case.

Here is everything that came with the pc with the exception of games : http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?os=228&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&product=465651.

·
Mhm.
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All the drivers and whatnots can be downloaded from the brand's website. The Recovery CD brings a bunch of useless products like Norton Internet security, games, and other useless stuff that can be downloaded.

Just go to the Compaq's website, look up the comp, and download all the drivers. To answer ur question, no u cannot obtain the recovery CDs content from anywhere, u have to order it.

Tip : Everytime u buy a new comp, the comp brings a program to make the Recovery Discs, do that first before installing programs and other stuff in case the PC gets screwed up like in ur case.

well, its not my pc, and it was sorta already formatted on accident :drool: thought it would fix another problem...and all the drivers were allready downloaded. But sound DOES NOT want to work. I have tried everything...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts