Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a utility that'll convert a .prg file to a .d64 file. Could somebody please point me in the right direction of one? And while I'm on the subject of this fine, old emulator how come this place doesn't have a section for it?!

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
moving to misc. console discussion.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
That would be fine if it was a console Jonc :).

The Commodore 64 is an 8-bit home computer released by Commodore International in January, 1982, at a price of $595. Preceded by the Commodore VIC-20 and Commodore MAX Machine, the C64 features 64 kilobytes (65,536 bytes) of memory with sound and graphics performance that were superior to IBM-compatible computers of that time. It is commonly known as the C64 or C=64 and occasionally referred to as CBM 64 (Commodore Business Machines Model number 64), or VIC-64.[1] It has also been affectionately nicknamed the "breadbox" and "bullnose" due to the shape and colour of the first version of its casing.

The site really does lack a proper category for Computer emulation, such as that of dos (dosbox) and for the x86 precursors.....

·
PC game modder
6,950 Posts
I would say its prob been move to the best possible section considering though!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanx, Squall! ;v)

*smooches his nose

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.