Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I combine the contents of multiple discs into a single file to avoid CD swapping? I know that PSP emulators do this, but I wasn't sure if it would work on a regular emulator.

I plan on using the ISO file directly, not burning it onto a disc.

I realize it's kind of a longshot, but I thought I'd ask.

Thanks

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
been there, tried that. failed. so no.

·
Registered
12 Posts
You can download one of those "collection" discs that have more than one game in a row. I remember having one that had Ergheiz, KOF 98, SFalpha 3 and Tekken 3 into one single disc before my Playstation went to the Big Gamehouse in the Sky. I remeber that it was made by a greek group (or so I believe, it could be Russian too, wouldn't make any diference back in the day). Golden Lion I think. I also remember of a group called "Players" that released "collection" discs that had up to three games in a disc. That doesn't solve your Iso problem, but if someone could make an interface that joined three games into one disc nearly ten years ago, I believe that a strong willed programmer can found a way to join all his games in the same way :B just search the internet about the subject, you might find something useful. Or not :B

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
You can download one of those "collection" discs that have more than one game in a row. I remember having one that had Ergheiz, KOF 98, SFalpha 3 and Tekken 3 into one single disc before my Playstation went to the Big Gamehouse in the Sky. I remeber that it was made by a greek group (or so I believe, it could be Russian too, wouldn't make any diference back in the day). Golden Lion I think. I also remember of a group called "Players" that released "collection" discs that had up to three games in a disc. That doesn't solve your Iso problem, but if someone could make an interface that joined three games into one disc nearly ten years ago, I believe that a strong willed programmer can found a way to join all his games in the same way :B just search the internet about the subject, you might find something useful. Or not :B
you need to read the http://forums.ngemu.com/751350-post2.html before posting again because we do not offer support for piracy in any form, that goes to providing links to or suggesting the use of warez material.

closed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.