Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I just finished doing my 2 final project for my American Govt. and my English 1 courses for CTU Online... (side notes, my English teacher sucks and my Amer Govt teacher rocks teh sox)

In any event, I get a week off now woohoo

Any of you going to college? If so, Online or Offline?

I'm going online, as stated, and I like it. Gives me the flexibility I need as a husband/father/35+hour a week worker. Also... I don't have to drive a ridiculous distance for classes or walk half a mile to get to a building I need.

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
You know, I'm thinking that maybe I need a rest of the forums. The first thing i thought upon seeing your post, without even needing a second to consider was a "Leave the spam and off topic posts in the bin" kind of reply.

Aw well. in any case, I just did my masters thesis dissertation 3 months ago for a degree on Computer Science. Got approved with honours. After that I will be applying for a PhD on Computational Biology in... well, whoever I can convince to accept me. For the moment I already got a yes from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, I will be applying to U. of Michigan and U. of Illinois and see what happens.

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
I'll be starting college next year.

Which reminds me, I need to start looking at colleges and start filling out the paperwork. I've been putting this off for too long. *slaps self* WAKE UP ELI!

·
soshin
2,595 Posts
I went to college, yes. Not online though, because sadly online degrees are still underestimated in a third world country like mine. I went to a local university taking psychology. I studied mainly on clinical psychology, therapy, and psychometry. Got a bachelor degree a while back, and I'm planning to get my master degree soon.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Spyhop, you must have gotten the crap degree, you are the most obvious fail troll I've seen. I will no longer feed you, the troll.

Good luck proto, and awesome.

Yea... stop being lazy ELI

Third world gets a bad rap..... Sorry you don't have the same convenience I have.

·
Here... take my hand
637 Posts
So, I just finished doing my 2 final project for my American Govt. and my English 1 courses for CTU Online... (side notes, my English teacher sucks and my Amer Govt teacher rocks teh sox)
I'm guessing because you got an A+ in American Gov. and you failed English miserably :p

Any of you going to college? If so, Online or Offline?

I did a large portion of my high school through the University of Nebraska Independent Study (online) program. I will not lie: I HATED IT... not because of the work, it was easy as usual, but because of ten reasons: I AM LAZY, I AM LAZY, I AM LAZY, I AM LAZY, I AM LAZY, I PROCRASTINATE, I HAVE LIVING AT HOME, I HAD NO SOCIAL LIFE WHILE DOING IT, I LIKE SEX, AND yeah it was oO ....

I attend the University of massachusetts, not too far from where ChronoArchangel was visiting over the past months or so (too busy to take my offer of a social meeting to have lunch or dinner).... I live on campus, and beside the numerous struggles with accepting the horrible human nature I am surrounded with, I love where I am :D

·
Here... take my hand
637 Posts
You're just jealous :D you defier of God you!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.