Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Interplay sucks!
1,219 Posts
fivefeet8 is it a decent/fun game? I've heard that the pc version was recalled when it first ship because of some bug that prevents you to start the game :lol:

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
I got the game for ps2. Its pretty damn good. Think they tried to mimic RE4. But its still a very nice game. Worth to buy it.

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,477 Posts
is there multiplayer?

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,477 Posts
I wonder when theres going to be a demo, the game looks great :)

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
I heard the PS2 version controls are terrible :s The pc version is fun and the effects are really cool. Freaky game, and fun aswell. These zombies need their heads popped off before they give up on killing you :p

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Reichfuher said:
I heard the PS2 version controls are terrible

You heard wrong :p Its pretty easy to control. Way better them most FPS for consoles infact.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Metalmurphy said:
You heard wrong :p Its pretty easy to control. Way better them most FPS for consoles infact.
nothing's worst than playing FPS game on pad :p

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
That why i said its way better. And this isnt much of an FPS :p

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
You can also play old RE style buy pressing R3. It doesnt go for the shoulder view to shoot.

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Wow was I in a shell, because I have seriously never heard of this game! :p Looks pretty good ;)

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Some more screens. This game is sorta like RE. It has a lot of sudden loud moments when monsters/zombies jump out at you. The thing though is, in the game, the monsters can run FAST. You can't simply run past them. I like the way you aim in this game better though. It's more precise and the enemies react realistically to your gunshots.

It's also very bloody. If you do a close enough head shot, you see blood splatter on your screen. Luckily, you have an AK47 soon enough because those enemies run up to fast. It pushes them back a ways from you when you riddle them with bullets.

1280x1024, 4xAA/16xAF, Maxxed options.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
That looks very perty. What kinda frames you getting? Think my system will be able to handle it pretty good? (keep in mind a few days from now I'll have 1.5GB of ram and a 6600 GT)

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Looks amazing.. oO Gotta pick this one up.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
w00t !!!

at last some good survival horror for pc (I don't prefere Silent Hill style ;) ), it's probably that thing, for which I'll spend some money ;)

G

·
0 Posts
Best terror game i ever play after Alone In The Dark. Its much better than Resi 4

1 - 20 of 31 Posts