Votes: 5 3.9%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
C'mon, hasn't it been a dream in every NGEmu member life to help the emulation scene? Well, maybe it's time to recognize those who went beyond dreaming. Either that or you have always been impressed by all that technical mumblo jumblo.

·
Menthol Flavored
3,925 Posts
Well, Muddy is so nice and open to requests for VBA-M so I'll pick him as coder of the year. My second second place would be Martin because he's made huge leaps with the NO$GBA project and I've heard that he's done an excellent job in 2.6 and there is major improvements in just about every aspect. But I don't really use NO$ that much so that's why I'm picking Mudlord.

·
Banned
1,761 Posts
Had to vote Martin Korth. His GBA technical documents rock, plus his emulator is extremely accurate and fast. Which is quite a feat to mix the two without issues :). And on top of that, DS emulation, 'nuff said :p.

·
...the weird turned Pro?
232 Posts
Zerofrog and Gabest, very close indeedy. Amazing progress from both...

·
The Alpha and Omega
307 Posts
martin for sure ... i had tht in my mind for a long time

·
Curiously Cheddar
2,077 Posts
@ruantec. No doubt about it.

Have you heard/seen/tried of the stuff inside of AES?? Damn....

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
I have to go with Gabest on this one. His gs plug-in has gone through through so many improvements and now has gotten 2x -3x faster in certain situations and games over the past couple months.

Oh yeah and the dx10 plugin.

On top of that he's just like Refraction as he is kind enough to help everyone out on the GSdx threads and answer any question asked of him.

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
uh hard one. Gabest is a bit lazy ( :p), but when he codes, he puts out quality. mudlord seems to be a welcomed "face" on both the GBA and N64 emulation scenes. Martin is putting great effort on his [email protected] emulator as well.

... I just went for mudlord seeing how he got the least outta the three, otherwise, they're all great coders :)

·
emulation. emu... what???
475 Posts
in my eyes every coder is the "coder of the year" because of doing their "job" 4 nothing ^^

but - hey - can vote only one, so gabest became my voice.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.