Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I pull up the codec, it won't let me change frequencies. Normally, this would not be a problem, but I need to call Meryl to advance the game...which is impossible without manually changing the frequency!oO There isn't even a number where there should be one. Could anyone help me??? I'm dying over here...:drool:
Thanks Guys!

·
No sir, I don't like it.
7,022 Posts
Kinda hard to help you out when you don't bother to post anything useful toward solving your problem.

What plugins are you using?

What settings are you using for these plugins?

What kind of GPU do you have?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks Hushy!!! And sorry for not providing any plugins and whatnot. I am not on the comp that I usually use, and I don't keep those on memory. But I think I got it now guys! Thanks for the help, I'll let ya know more later, k?

Ok, I got it working. I used save states for the first time, and it screwed up my Codec, but using them now seems to not affect anything. AND I fixed the whole visual problem (Again, Thanks Hushy!!!!!). If I run into any other problems, I'll let you guys know. Ciao!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.