Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Codebreaker v 9.22 for PCSX2

11K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Hard core Rikki 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
sorry but i thought i should make a new thread for its own. so i tested successfully the cb.elf with final fantasy 12 and cheats. it works. the cb was a bit buggy in the window and the navigation was very bad but it works.
so for all you cheaters out there here the links:

*illegal link with copyrighted material removed*

and omniconvert as bonus. ;)

as mentioned in omniconvert set as input codebreaker->v7+common key and output unencrypted->standard. and for armax codes set as input action replay->armax and output also unencrypted -> standard. as for other codeformats you must choose only the right input. the output is always unencrypted->standard.

so happy cheating

ps
don't blame me if some cheats don't work as i haven't tested the cheats in paticular since i don't like to play on pcsx2. i tested in short final fantasy 12 with infinite health and max money and it works. maybe this way all the button cheats work. and you can add cbc files to the codebreaker so you don't have to manually input cheats. what do you want more...

See less See more
#4 ·
as i said in the other thread: i tested it successfully with ff12 in pcsx20.95beta with inf health and money.
i only said or meant i want to use this pcsx2 emulator for memory hacks instead of playing with it. nothing more. i don't like playing on pc at all, only point'n click adventures. i'm a konsolero...:D

is it even illegal to post hoster links?

#5 ·
as i said in the other thread: i tested it successfully with ff12 in pcsx20.95beta with inf health and money.
i only said or meant i want to use this pcsx2 emulator for memory hacks instead of playing with it. nothing more. i don't like playing on pc at all, only point'n click adventures. i'm a konsolero...:D

is it even illegal to post hoster links?
It's not allowed to post illegal material and btw creating cheats for inf health and money is one of the most easiest things when making cheats,you can use the emu cheating feature instead of using programs like codebreaker especially for cheats of this type

#6 ·
ok my fault. i didn't know and i didn't want to get any credits.
this should only resolve easy cheating instead of creating these patches which seems to be not so easy for some users. all this stuff you must do to create simple patches. it would annoy me if i had to do such like on ps2 but thats my thought.

so if anybody wants to use the codebreaker search yourself for it or ask me per pm. it is only an easy way to cheat on pcsx2, nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.