Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi am uber new to this ... like i only just opened the account. I got myself cod MW1 and 2 for the PC because i wanted to catch up on the story line. I never play o the pc and the many controls are a bit annoying - I got xpadder so that I could use the logitech wireless gamepad i bought so that I could play better

I tired getting one of the profiles for the control but dosent work proper ... was hoping someone would know ... if there is a specific profile via xpadder that I can use and hopefully the controls are the same as in black ops for the 360

again I do apologies if too long and in wrong place but my first post in a forum ever

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome to the forums, and to the wonderful world of PC gaming! This here particular forum is dedicated to the Xbox (and more specifically the emulation of Xbox), so indeed this may not be the best place to pose your question.

I'd recommend taking a trip on over to the Xpadder forums to pose your question. They're super helpful and responsive over there, so I imagine you'll have no trouble finding the answer you seek.

Also as an aside, you might consider giving keyboard and mouse a fair shake for controls. I also come from a console gaming background, but I tell you what, there's nothing like the smooth responsiveness of keyboard/mouse for FPS on the PC. Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts